Lawn Care Technician- $925+/week
At Fertilawn, our Lawn Technicians range from unexperienced, to a couple years of Applicating. We are always willing to train those who share in our vision and are willing to learn the trade. One of the most important traits we look for is a good attitude! We are ALWAYS willing to train those interested and eager!
- Using mainly liquid applications (we are 95% Liquid), complete Fertilizer and Weed Control treatments to turf areas
- Apply granular treatments such as Grub Control, Organics, Fertilizer, and Seed
- Learn to identify and diagnose turf issues, and recommend applicable services to your customers
- Mix and prepare solutions in truck tanks and backpack sprayers daily according to our current regime
- Safely operate lawn care equipment and vehicles including but not limited to: vehicles such as Isuzu NPRs and F550’s, truck sprayers, backpack sprayers, push spreaders, ride-on aerators, walk behind aerators etc..
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client through communication
- Learn and use our tablets + software in the field fluently (Very little paperwork, no leaving behind anything)
- Preform other duties when assigned and deemed necessary
- Provide additional services to customers throughout the season such as but not limited to: Mosquito Application, Aeration and seeding using Ride-on and Walk Behind aerators, Holiday Lighting, Granular Organic treatments in Masse
- Over time, learn different turf damaging insects, lawn diseases, and turf issues
- Be constantly improving upon your efficiency, finished product, and reliability
- Have a great attitude and be willing to learn new things daily
What can we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Dental
- Company Paid Chiropractor for you and your family
- 3% Company Match IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Technology based daily operations
- Paid Time Off
- Great pay with a growing company
- Minimal Weekends
- Realistic daily goals
- Misc. company paid benefits such as Local Food Gift Cards, Wild, Twins, Timberwolves Tickets for your family, Automotive repair, Etc..
- Sales and Positive Review Bonuses throughout the year
- Guaranteed weekly salary
Education and Experience
No specific education is required, however a GED or High School Diploma is preferred.
- Must have a valid MN drivers license