Lawn Care Specialist- $1000+/week
As a Lawn Care Specialist, you will have a couple years under your belt in being an reliable applicator. You may also have a some background doing other things lawn are related like mowing or landscaping. Overall, you should be eager to learn new things and become more efficient, become confident talking with customers, and grow within our company.
- Using mainly liquid applications (we are 95% Liquid), complete Fertilizer and Weed Control treatments to turf areas
- Apply granular treatments such as Grub Control, Organics, Fertilizer, and Seed
- Identify and diagnose turf issues, and recommend applicable services to your customers
- Mix and prepare solutions in truck tanks and backpack sprayers daily according to our current regime
- Safely operate lawn care equipment and vehicles including but not limited to: vehicles such as Isuzu NPRs and F550’s, truck sprayers, backpack sprayers, push spreaders, ride-on aerators, walk behind aerators etc..
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client through communication
- Learn and use our tablets + software in the field fluently (Very little paperwork, no leaving behind anything)
- Preform other duties when assigned and deemed necessary
- Provide additional services to customers throughout the season such as but not limited to: Mosquito Application, Aeration and seeding using Ride-on and Walk Behind aerators, Holiday Lighting, Granular Organic treatments in Masse
- Continue to improve on your knowledge of turf damaging insects, lawn diseases, and turf issues
- Be constantly improving your efficiency while still providing great work and being reliable
- Have a great attitude and be willing to learn new things daily
What can we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Dental
- Company Paid Chiropractor for you and your family
- 3% Company Match IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Technology based daily operations
- Paid Time Off
- Great pay with a growing company
- Minimal Weekends
- Realistic daily goals
- Misc. company paid benefits such as Local Food Gift Cards, Wild, Twins, Timberwolves Tickets for your family, Automotive repair, Etc..
- Sales and Positive Review Bonuses throughout the year
- Guaranteed weekly salary
Education and Experience
No specific education is required, aside from having a current MN Pesticide License for categories A and E.
- Minimum of 1 years experience as a Lawn Care Applicator (Appling Fertilizer and/or Weed Control)
- Must have a valid MN drivers license
- Show knowledge of Lawn Care basics